How to customize and change around your TechPOS Shopping Cart
Adding Store Rules
Store Rules like refund policy, store hours, or any messages customers should know can be added and customized.
- Go to Menu > Web Menu > Store Rules List
- Click on Add New Rule and enter any the rule name or title
- Click on Add New Content button to enter the rule content
- Once rules are added, it will display as the image below:
Adding a Carousel
- Go to Menu > Web Menu > Carousel List
- Click on Add New Carousel
- Fill out the Carousel Name and Description
- Click on Add Items to Carousel. Either categories or specific products can be added inside the carousel
Carousel Order Setting
- Go Web menu > Carousel Order Setting
- Select which carousel must show on the home page
- Specify the order of the carousel
Once Store List and Carousel are added, the home page layout will be the same as below:
Adding Categories on the TechPOS Shopping Cart
These categories are displayed in this section of the Shopping Cart:
- On the TechPOS Core, go to Menu > Web Menu > Menu (Categories List).
- Click on Add New Menu if you are adding a new category or click on the pencil button to edit existing categories.
- Fill out the Menu information
- Name – this is the category name that will be displayed on the web menu.
- Description – add any description for the category.
- Status – this should be active.
- Display on Menu Page? – should be active if you would like to show it on the website, inactivate it if you would like to hide it.
- Click on Add Items to Menu to add products under that category. There are two options:
- Add by Category – you can choose any categories you would like to add. Basically, all the products under the POS categories you have chosen will be added on this Web Menu category
- Add by Product – if you do not like to add the entire category but only choose few specific products, you can go with this option. This option is usually used if you have special promotions that you would like to add under one category.
- Click on Save, the category should now be added on the Web Menu.