To ensure the correct THC and CBD Levels are showing on your system, the Potency level be completed.
To potency level can be set in 2 sections within the techPOS system:
- When receiving orders on the Purchase Orders page under Inventory.
- Updating individual product information on the Inventory Adjust page under Inventory.
1. Purchase Orders
- When receiving your purchase order, you will scan to receive your products.
NOTE: alternatively to scanning, you can manually input the barcode or lot number to receive the product.
- Once you have scanned the product, you can fill out the exact THC/CBD percentage on the following page.
NOTE: normally, the THC/CBD range will be provided, so this is where you can input the exact potency level for that particular Lot.
2. Inventory Adjust/Product Hub
- In the Inventory Adjust/Product Hub page, select the particular Lot Number
- After selecting the Lot number, this Potency Column should appear:
- Fill in the correct THC and CBD level (You can find this information on the label of the product) and Show Potency to = True.
- Lastly hit the SAVE CHANGES Button above or below the page. Make sure to hit save before you switch to another page.
NOTE: We advise that you do this process after importing your products. This is to be done manually since the THC and CBD levels are unique on every inventory order you make.