When receiving your PO, if a product you are trying to import onto the system cannot be found, you must either ensure that you have the latest product catalog, or manually add it on the Products page.
If this error appears, that means that the product is not on the system, and therefore the SKU cannot be recognized. Manually adding the missing product or syncing the latest catalog can be done easily within seconds on the Products page.
Follow the steps below if this error appears on your system:
1. Importing the latest catalog
- Make sure that you have the latest catalog synced onto your system.
- You can do this directly on the Products page under Inventory simply by clicking IMPORT FROM CATALOG on the top right.
2. Manually adding missing products
- You can also add any products that are not importing from your PO manually by clicking ADD NEW PRODUCT on the top right.
- When adding a new product, fill out the Product Information listed on the page and hit SAVE.
NOTE: it is important to input the product's SKU number, however if it is not provided, the system will auto-generate one.
If this problem persists, please contact customer support.